Monday, July 19, 2010

Road Construction

First, an apology - I'm so sorry I have been MIA!

I know there are people out there who need our attention, but so does my job. And my sleep deprivation.

Oh, and my vacation...

But I'm back!

So here we go...


There has been a lot of road construction around my office lately.

Who am I kidding? There has been a lot of road construction in my entire life lately.

What you see in this picture is about five men who are being paid by my tax dollars, standing around a hole that piece of equipment just made in the road, screwing with my commute.

They all need to be punched in the face! Get to work! Fix the road! Let me get back to the business of living and driving freely!

Furthermore, can someone explain to me why there is always road construction going on in a million different places? Wouldn't it make more sense to have everyone work on one project, get it completed, then move to the next project?

I understand there are steps, but I know there are numerous projects out there right now all in the same step.

I'm just saying, we could maybe practice a little efficiency.

1 comment:

  1. A - to the MEN sister. ONE project at a time. Is that so much to ask for?!? Gah.

    SO glad you're back! So glad.

    ReplyDelete