Monday, December 7, 2009

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed....Dodge Ram??



So, as you can see here - there are antlers rubber-snubbed onto the grill guard and a red cup shoved into the front of it. At first, Banana and I couldn't figure it all out, we were wondering if this was just the most convenient place to store their cup in case they happened upon a keg party. But, after further review, we determined that it was, in fact, Rudolph.

What you probably can't see is that there is Christmas tinsel duct taped onto the hubcaps. Truly a classy move.

And isn't it fitting for this fine display of Christmas cheer to be parking in front of the Wal-Mart?

It's like people are posing for this blog...

Thanks for the submission, Whit!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! Glad I was able to add to the blog ... I have a feeling this will not be my last picture to contribute! :) Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete