Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself



Now I'm sure that none of you need me to tell you what is wrong here, but I will anyway.

First of all, my SIL visited Arkansas for a work event and encountered these nice young ladies during her time there.

Above you will find a VERY classy girl who has decided that she couldn't properly see what was happening on stage from her spot on the ground, so she had to climb onto her boyfriend's shoulders and display, for everyone behind her, the mostly over-played butterfly tramp stamp.

Below, you will find a girl that took "Gone Country" a little too far. To begin with, she is wearing a plaid shirt, belted at the waist, with cowboy boots. I am trying to determine if she has a pair of white shorty-shorts under that shirt - not that it would make it ok, but then at least she wouldn't be on the verge of showing everyone her private parts. I have recently decided that a true country girl can get away with wearing cowboy boots with a cute skirt or dress. However, I do not believe now, nor will I ever, that it is acceptable to wear cowboy boots with shorts. Especially if I am not sure if you are wearing shorts.



No comments:

Post a Comment